>

Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Call for Minis!


POTLUCK/Make-up Mini 9 Patch Swap Details can be found here. Several readers asked me about joining a while back and to each of you I emailed back with the details... I have not head back yet from any of them... but just wanted to make sure you knew about it if you are still interested. ;) Click on the above link to take you to the swap discussion over on the HGTV Quilter's Message Board.
Looking back at last year's on going Quarterly Swap:

Round 1 - 36 participants sent in 187 blue sets & 166 brown sets = 3530 minis

Round 2 - 31 participants sent in 168 red sets & 151 orange sets = 3190 minis

Round 3 - 24 participants sent in 179 green sets = 1790 minis

Round 4 - 18 participants sent in 112 purple sets & 104 yellow sets = 2160 minis

Total mini blocks swapped for the year = 10,670 minis!!!

TEN THOUSAND, SIX HUNDRED, SEVENTY BLOCKS!!!

We had a very successful swap, and I am so lucky to have such great swappers to work with! Thanks everyone! ;)
and here are the ones that get to stay here and live with me - until they grow up to become something beautiful! ;)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!