>

Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

still working

I bet some of you are wondering what happened to me... Last week was a great blogging week for me - I think I posted everyday and one day twice even! :) whoo hoo.. but this week is a different story.

I'm here and I've been busy too just too busy to post photos and blog entries... but I did remember to take a few photos. I sewed noodles into light/dark pairs.

and turned them into these... 2 patch segments paired up with other 2-patch segments ready to become my scrappy 4-patches for Bonnie Hunter's Christmas Lights Mystery (Part 1 of 3)

I have several swaps and projects in the works that I'm gonna be working on soon (soon as my Keepsakes fabric arrives) and so these will become my and since there has been some great discussion over on the HGTV boards about Bonnie's Leader/Enders system I'll share the link here with you if you want to read how it's been working for some of my friends. Gardenpat has really been productive and shared several photos as did a few others :) So enjoy the show-n-tell! ;)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!