>

Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

#19 - Mistletoe & Holly

#19 Mistletoe & Holly... humm I wonder if there is a sprig of Mistletoe inside??? I think my readers would find it interesting that when before we were married, my hubby and I both went to Western Kentucky University and there were a couple trees spread out on campus that had mistletoe growing in them year round and every time David and I drove under one of them on the main streets that we used everyday - we always leaned over and kissed as we passed under :) Awwww :)

That seems so forever ago.


Aren't these cute? I have no idea when they will get used as I do much entertaining now that I'm a mom... but one year we just might start having get togethers again??? so until then, I'll store these in the bottom of the china hutch with my other holiday/birthday decorations and use or regift maybe? Hey, I know what you are thinking - but Shawkl gave me permission! :P and so far this is the only thing that I've even remotely thought about - but my girlfriend that I am thinking would like these entertains alllll the time - and she looooove martinis - so these remind me of her :) plus she has these cute acrylic coasters that you slide a cocktail napkin into to use... and my friend loves to change them out for every occasion and season..

Love from Kentucky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!