>

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

my girls ready for bed

After bath time tonight Nora asked if she could get something out of the "Happy Room" aka sewing room.... When I unlocked the door she dashed in and grabbed up these two quilt cutups rabbit and cat. I found them at a yard sale long ago for only a DOLLAR! For both of them!

So letting her have them to sleep with totally made her heart happy and isn't that what life is all about?! :) Little sister, Olivia is clutching onto her "Chocolate Pillow" 1 of 4 throw pillows for the sofa that she la,la,loves to rub on while sucking "chocolate milk" out of her thumb.... so she tells me...

Thank goodness we have 4 of those pillows... 1 for the den, 1 for the van, 1 for her bed in the twins' room and 1 more to keep in Nora's bedroom for the occasional nights she wants to sleep with her big sister in the BIG BED. :)

And speaking of the Big Bed - aren't they cute... all snuggled up and ready for books and prayers.



Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!