>

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Our new Build-A-Bear Friends!

I guess I'm as close as I can get to being 100% certified CRAZY MOM!  

What qualifies me as that you ask?  Well lets just say we celebrated the twins' Birthday Saturday and Nora's too... and we spent about 3 hours at Chuck-E-Cheese followed by a trip to the mall to go to Build-A-Bear! 

Yes, you read that right.  Both places. Same day.
A couple weeks ago, Mamaw & Papaw sent digital counter piggy banks to each of the kids with $20 included in each and they've since been busy around the house doing chores to earn a nickle.  I'm loving it b/c they are always ready to help!!!  I had promised them if they got to $10 each saved in their banks, we'd take them with us to Build-A-Bear and let them each make their own.  

While it was something the kids enjoyed, I do not recommend ever taking 3 kids to both places in the same day.  Not even just 1 kid.  Talk about melt downs and overload. Sheesh.  At least the 3 new fury friends we brought home - Spiky, Francine, and Souley are happy and not fussy. ;)

Love from Texas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!