>

Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trying the same Trick with more than one pic

Heartstrings from dtigger received 3.30.09

4.11.09 miscellaneous photo of some piecing

07.04.2008 OH my has it been a year already! This was taken at my Daddy's home last year... :) I am really looking forward to our trip home t0 KY for the 4th. :)

Was this super fast or what?
Bonnie

3.30.09 from dtigger
4.11.09 sewing
7.4.08 bonnie and twins

Oh my goodness I am in love with the new trick I just learned!!! I can QUICK as a click - select several photos and email them out to my blogger address and when I go to my Edit posts they are hear and waiting and all I have to do is review and click PUBLISH!!!

No more waiting for blogger to upload photos!!! Do you realize how much time this is gonna save me??? :) :) :) Wooo hooo! I hope you can figure it out on your blog too. :) You will la,la,LOVE it!

WHooo hooo! again ;)

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "Nap Time News: Trying the same Trick with more than one pic" to our Directory of Foreclosure.

    You can check the inclusion of the post here .

    We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to

    the directory and get

    a huge base of visitors to your website.


    Warm Regards

    Foreclosu-re.info Team

    http://www.foreclosu-re.info

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!