>

Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

We're having a Stay-ation here at home


If you're one of my few faithful followers... you already know that I've recently fallen in love with red work. ;) and this block I'm working on called "A more than 24 hour day" is certainly taking me forever to finish up!

My hoope was in the van everyday in hopes to be worked before Nora let out for school... but I have to admit, I was late most days or just in the nick of time so needless to say I really do need more than a 24 hour day. ;) This is my 4th or 5th block in this "Quilter's Blessings"Block of the Month Series from my friend Bea in Germany.

So what are your plans...Where are you going? or what are you doing this Memorial Day Weekend? Instead of a vacation for the long weekend, we are staying right here at home. "Stay-cation"

Did you notice the two little BEhineys in the background??? To read all about the girls fun today click on over to our family blog.


Happy Weekend & Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!