>

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Caroling Patch

Caroling patches


I mentioned in my previous post that Nora went to a Caroling Party last weekend. Her classmate, Keegan, invited all of the 2nd grade girls over for door to door singing, cookies, and hot chocolate.  Since everyone in her Brownie troop was present for the Caroling Party, I looked on line and ordered these cute Caroling fun patches for Nora and the 3 other Girl Scouts in her troop.  I hope they arrive before Christmas so we can mail them to the other girls. :)

Edited to Add: I ended up receiving them the week after Christmas, and to save on mailing costs, I just waited until she returned to school today and had them in envelopes so she could hand deliver them :)  I cant' wait to show you her Brownie Vest with her patches sewn on...... there is another badge we ordered just for her, but I can't say for what reason.  Yet! :)

Happy Nap Times & Love from Indiana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!