>

Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sash is the early bird for the Sunshine Blocks

I've mentioned before that I like to make blocks for the HGTV Sunshine Quilters. Although I don't have as mcuh time to make as many blocks as I would like - I still try to participate as often as I can. It makes me feel like I'm helping even if it's only a block or two each month.

A while back the organizer asked for hostesses and I thought I'd do the same as I did last year when the twins were born - ask for Heartstring blocks to be made and mailed to me and then I'll collect them and mail all of them on behalf of our HGTV Sunshine Group.

My month to host this year is June.

Looks like Sash is planning ahead and getting blocks done! She sent these lovely 9.5" squared up STRING blocks for the Heatstrings Project that I'm collecting for later on his summer.

Thanks Sash! They are perfect. With your early start on these blocks and the fact that you made several more than the required two blocks - maybe we'll be able to collect enough as a Sunshine group to make an entire top.... or two? ;)




Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!