>

Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When was your last annual checkup?....

That is what the lady at the Bernina store asked me today when I called her and explained my problem...

all I could think of is - a really LONG time, but I didn't dare tell her that - I just quickly replied, "Oh, yeah... it's due for it's annual cleaning." :P

"DUE" is an understatement - I can only remember taking it in ONCE in the 5 years I've had it for it's annual cleaning/maintenance... and that was the first year b/c when David purchased it they told him the 1st year's was free...

Since then I hadn't had any problems so why fix what isn't broke?

So I took in my sewing machine today after I picked up Nora from preschool. They will have it a few days before I can get it back - apparently there are 4 other machines ahead of me.

I hope it isn't gone too long... even thought I have a few non sewing projects to keep my busy, I think I may go thru some separation anxiety without it..

Nora thought we should have brought home that quilt frame with us... I would have loved to bring home this sewing cabinet... along with that beautiful Texas themed quilt hanging up behind it! A girl can dream right?

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!