>

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

blocks from ?? Oh I figured it out - they're from Darcene!

I received THE cutest little square box today - It looked it was made just for these sized blocks! It was all wrapped up in tissue paper just like a gift. ;)

and what a gift indeed!! I think there is nothing that makes a swap hostess more happy than a package that is put together so neatly and precise. nothing to worry about. ;) and who'd thought that plastic paper clips could be so handy! Sure beats being stuck by a pointy pin! :P Great thinking Darcene! :)

Yep 10 in each clip... and 20 sets! :) Welcome to the "Super Swapper" Status for sending in the full maximum amount of 200 blocks! There are several already in this club! ;)

I'm so glad that Darcene found me from the Quiltville Yahoo Chat group!


Love from Texas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!