>

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blocks from quilting professor are here

Thought I'd share some snapshots that I took of the little ones this morning during breakfast. Most days they enjoy their Cinnamon Toast Waffles ;) That's one item I let then have while sitting at the big table and not in their booster chairs... I use the word "sit" very loosely here... as you can above.

Yesterday I only shared one of the packages that was picked up when we went downtown to the Post Office. This one took me a little while to figure out WHO it was from... I had to use my detective skills... but I did finally figure it out.. quilting professor sent in 15 sets.

"Freshly wrapped" I might add :) 5 sets neatly lined up in each wrapper.

There was no HGTV nickname inside - just real life name... and in this swap as you know I have 39 participants which several are first timers with me either from reading my blog or found it when I posted it on the yahoo quiltville group.... most of my swappers give me all their mailing info when they sign up, but there are 13 that I do not have addresses for in my spreadsheet ---yet. :) I will though once they arrive ;)

and this one - how I figured it out was - the city was also the same as part of her email address which I did have in my spreadsheet! ;) YES! I found the clue I needed! haha. ;)

I have to say, it really makes my job easy peasy when they are so easily to lay out. Just lift up a set at a time, verify that there are 10 in each set... and everything stays so nice and neat ;)

1,2,3,4,5 and again... and again ;)

Oh and I'm not sure if prior to this swap she had used the pressing tip as shown in the video I shared (look for it in my sidebar on the right) but looks like to me that she mastered it ;)

Ta-Da! All 15 scrappy sets from quilting professor... at least I think they are from you...

Please correct me if I'm wrong ;)


Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Bonnie - sorry to prolong the mystery - but I don't think those are MY blocks... in fact, I'm certain those are not my blocks! I sent in 20 sets, and I have never seen those fabrics before!!! So - good luck figuring out whose they are -
    ........and have you gotten mine by now????

    Kate (Quilting Professor)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!