>

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Package from Quilter Jen arrived!

and here's the last post of photos of the packages that arrived while I was on vacation for the 4th of July to Kentucky. There was one card that said I have a package at the PO I have to go pick up... so if you didn't see yours listed below, I've yet to make the trip to town with the kids to go get it but I will. It probably has a few cents due on it... sometimes if it's less than $0.25 my carrier will deliver anyway to me and I leave it for her in the box... but perhaps this one I got a card for required a signature? I duno.

anyway - the last package I opened Monday was from... Quilter Jen. It came while I was in KY last week.

She used 2 quart sized ziplocks and staggered sets so that they were very easy to remove as sets. One baggie had 6 and the other 7 for a total of 13 sets to swap. ;)

Thanks for the cash for postage to return your package to you. I have some boxes just like the one you sent "in stock" here at home ;)

For those readers just stoppin by my blog for a visit, I W-E-L-C-O-M-E you! I know my girlfriend Karen in KY just recently shared my link on her facebook page. ;) Seems there's a group there that are working on making their own One Yard Wonder Stripy Quilts, that I blogged about earlier this year. ****shamefully I have to admit that you won't find a single post about the finished quilt... b/c it's still at the "needs borders sewn" stage :/ sorry.

I hope I'm not boring you with swap photos...from current posts... but I know that myself, I love sneak peaks at all the goodies!!! and as Hostess of the swap = that is something I have fun doing. ;)

I'm already taking signups for ROUND 2 due this fall (Oct. 31st) email me if you'd like more information. This swap filled up fast with 40 participants!


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!