>

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Package Rec'd from texana

Here's another package that arrived while I was on vacation - From texana who is a blog reader and first time participant in one of my swaps I've hosted. Look at what she sent. See that little white "Stitchin' Heaven" white looking book... it's a Post-it Note holder of various sizes!

Cool isn't it? A variety of sizes at my fingertips! Thanks texana! These will come in so handy!

And look what else she included from "Stitchin' Heaven" a very nice lanyard I believe they are called! When I saw it I thought, "oooough now when I sew I can pretend I work there!" --you know, the 12 year old in me. LOL

But then in her note she said that SHE DID USE TO WORK THERE! :) how cool is that!?

And if those cool gifts weren't enough - she also wrapped up some "leftovers" in press-n-seal wrap, so they won't go stale.. haha ;) and sent along!

Aren't they all awesome!??! As she mentioned in her letter - she made up all 10 of her sets for the swap, in TRUE "Leader/Ender" style, like our favorite Bonnie teaches... wow! I don't know if I could let go of mine.. as I've been making my own sets using the strip piece method I've been keeping back at least 2 or 3 of each set for me. texana, you are soooo generous! Thank you bunches!

and guess who was the first to try on the lanyard? My little Olivia... isn't she sweet? I tried to help her, but she insisted that it rest on TOP of her head like that! Funny! :P

Still amazed at how suddenly, over night, she and Paul Thomas are now "3 year olds" and not babies anymore.


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!