>

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sunshine Quilter ajne sent in some String Blocks!

We were in KY all of last week - it's our tradition to be "home" for the 4th every year. :)

While we were away our mail was on hold and I couldn't wait to see what had come while I was away. The first package I opened was from "ajne" who is a HGTV Sunshine quilter. She sent me 3 more pink and white string blocks that I'm collecting on behalf of the group to send into Sue at HeartStrings.

and thanks to Paul Thomas I now have lots of "natural light" here at the kitchen table for photo taking... :( His lesson of "DON"T touch that or it will BREAK" probably set us back $100 when we decide to have them replaced... b/c several of the blind slats broke. :(

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!