>

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wrapping up my own sets for the 4 patch swap

I will be sewing again tonight and tomorrow night as I wait on the last packages to arrive… I had thought I'd just quit where I was and be happy with swapping 10 sets... but then decided since I still have 2 more packages to arrive - I could go ahead and finish up this stack of noodles sewn together already and that would bring me to about 18 sets complete *if I get them done in time* ;)

It's gonna take me a day or so to clear off my table and get all the 30+ packages unloaded and onto the table and ready….. but maybe I'll clear off the guest bed upstairs instead...?

I took photos to post onto my blog to show what I'm working on .. but they will not show up when I email my blog post??? still trying to figure that out...

EDITED TO ADD PHOTOS ;)

but for now - all the packages that have arrived... have been sitting here mingling with each other getting to know one another.... Big Grin I can NOT wait to see them all spread out together... it's gonna be fun - FUN- FUN! Cool

and once I'm thru swapping these I'll email everyone about the fall "Round 2" swap (due date of 10/31) and take sign-ups thru email for a week before starting a new thread post here on the board.... so if you are interested and have not told me yet - send me a PM or email Wink

Love from Texas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!