>

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

sunbeltsue's package rec'd 7/22

Today I received the sweetest letter... I really do love the notes my swappers take the time to include in with their packages. Before hosting I never took the time to write a note to go along. I jsut stuffed everything required in and sealed the package...

but now that I'm on the receiving end - it's like a note from a friend each time :)

She included a whole set for me! wow isn't that super kind of her... thanks ever so much Sunbelt Sue! It will be fun to pick my "top 10" favorites :) For a first time swapper, I think you are going to be well pleased and may catch "swap fever"... so there, don't say I didn't warn ya! LOL :P

I'm so happy that you jumped in to join my swap! Your work is just fine ;)

Love from Texas!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to receive my first block swap blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!