>

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I've had my hands full this week

T.G.I.F. and this week is coming to an end. It's been a fun week! and busy... and tiring.

Not only did the kids all go to Vacation Bible School (the twins' first year to go) but I also helped volunteer with the snacks and so setting the alarm clock at 6:30am each day really made for a long day for all of us.... not to mention that this week David had Japanese Guests visiting the plant and therefore he had to wine & dine them every night after work... so we hardly even saw him at all this week.

So yep, I've done 5 nights of Bath & Bedtime by myself... and oh how I wish I had one of those huge garden tubs or jacuzzi like we had at our home in GA - then we would have all joined in together for a soak! "Calgon take me away!" just don't mix soap with a jacuzzi though... AMHIK. :P

Seems like forever ago that I took a similar photo to this one... one night following bath time. (((I thought I shared it on the blog - but after looking and looking I can't locate it to link to for comparison... you'll just have to take my word for it :P)))

WOW the twins sure are getting so big... and HEAVY. This may very well have been our last group shot with me holding both of them. They are 3 now! Have you ever tried to hold 2 kids and get everyone in the window.. makin sure no one's privates are exposed... AND SUCK IN your own tummy???!!? :P

Maybe one year they'll be holding me up for a group shot. LOL

Love from Texas!

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture, Bonnie. Sounds tiring to me, whew!
    Hope how soon our package comes in for you, I was checkin'.
    *smiles* pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby has been off recruiting almost steady since June 17, so the "single parenting" thing is wearing me down, too.
    Can't believe you can still lift both of them. You certainly are a "supermom"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where you are coming from...thank goodness for occasional swimming! Kids were not meant to be all that clean in the summer anyways :0)

    I look forward to seeing whatever quilt you are sending. I have a busy month ahead of me, but should be caught up again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word ... twins have gotten BIG.

    I was in Reno ... HUGE, jetted tub ... turned on the water and gave a small (I thought) squirt of bubble bath. Need I say more?! Bubbles foaming out of the tub ... almost wish I had taken a picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!