>

Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

and the winner is...


aak where did the time go?? actually I forgot and then over the weekend I remembered but we weren't at home at the time... then needless to say once we got home I forgot again... oops.


well - wait no more! The winner is.... shoot the pic is too small to see..and I even sprayed over all the email addresses to protect everyone...
Well then, I'll just have to tell you...
I entered everyone in my spread sheet and for those of you who accepted the challenge and posted on your blog your before and afters... you got an additional 15 entries. I then asked my husband to pick a number between 1 and 174 and he choose 155... Congratulations katie z!!! :)
you can click over to her blog at http://zanasninis.blogspot.com/
Thanks everyone for playing along... I even accomplished other things around here that I hadn't thought to do in for evah!... and maybe sometime soon I'll post about it... as I took photos of those things too ;)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!