>

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bonus String Blocks for me

Everyone's blocks in the CYOC swap (choose your own colors) are turning out so nicely! I love looking at the thread to see all the beautiful photos everyone is posting on the HGTV board. Is this thread full of beautiful photos or what!?!? I love them all!




Here is a photo I took of the blocks I received today from Quiltsewpieceful. She and I are swappin 8 with each other and she sent an additional 4... she wrote:
I made for he they had centers that were not center. so I started over..... I'm sending the ones I messed up. You can trash tthem or gift them to charity or what ever you wnat to do with them.... Linda
Trash them!~?!?! I can't tell which one's are not centered! Lucky me I got extras! Like em? I LOVE EM!




Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!