>

Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines to all of my blog readers and FQ Bingo players

Isn't this the cutest bingo card??? My friend nancyc20 emaield it to me and I asked her if I could share it with all of you on my blog ;) She siad it reminded her of me b/c my boardname is "bingo~bonnie" ;)

Happy Valentines! I hope you get lots of sweet things from the ones that you love today ;) We had a fun morning at home with the kids... take a look at our family blog (click on the family pic in the sidebar to get there) and be sure and watch the dancing video of David :)
Happy Valentines everyone!!!

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!