>

Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't remember the last time

There are two things I don't remember the last time really... #1, that I felt like I looked good wearing my PJs (photo above) but since my surgery I do ;) I really like this sleep shirt now...it's super soft and that is the only reason I never got rid of it. Now I actually like the way it fits too!
and the second thing I don't remember.... #2, was the last time I cleaned out my purse. How about you?

It's been forevah ago that I carried a purse every day eveywhere. Since becoming a mom, I've been carrying a diaper bag instead. there was a short time period that Nora was potty trained and before the twins arrived that I didn't have to carry a diaper bag.. but usually anywhere we went David was with us and so b/c he had his wallet on him I didn't carry a purse.

However lately I'm finding myself reattached to my purse! :) and no the twins have not potty trained yet, they are still in diapers - and we continue to take the diaperbag with us everywhere... or rather David carries it everywehre ;) so I can bring along my purse. ;)
I've had this ole thing since before Nora was born. It is the only Vera Bradley purse I own. I do have several travel pieces that are "knock offs." A handful of them I bought at the grcery store on a sale promotion. We use this blue one that I got from the Dollar Store for just $5.00 to take along the babies' food. It's colorful and easy to spot on the restaurant table when I glance back to see if we left anything behind ;) Plus I love that it's washable!
So now that I'm back to carrying my treasured "bandanna purse" as David calls it - I noticed today that it was in a MAJOR need of cleaning out! I don't remember the last time I dumped everything out and really gave it a good going over...


I should have gotten a "before" photo looking into it while messy- b/c before, you couldn't even see the pockets MUCHLESS what was in them!

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!