>

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/19 Package from Toryam

Take a look above - What's this??? This is SUPER SMART!

My swapper toryam from Mississippi (I just love typing that out - reminds me of my uncle Kenneth who taught me how to spell it) is sooo super SMART! She took a paper grocery bag and wrapped up her SASE and that is how she mailed to me her swap package ;) Cool ea?

Inside the mailing package was a ziplock with her 8 sets :) also wrapped up. Ta-Da take a look!

and she had written me a note telling me not only do they collect stamps and asking me if I'd cut off the lighthouses and return to her but also that she had made me a few extra blocks! Thanks so much Toryam! :) You are sooo sweet! Can't wait to see you again in North Carolina next spring :)

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!