>

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do you wannaquilt2? ;)

I just love the name of this next swapper from the HGTV board. Wannaquilt2's package arrived also on Wednesday. She had all of her sets so nicely organized in the gallon ziplock using large plastic paperclips to keep them from shifting around. ;)

and take a look at that Quick Quilts "Quick and Scrappy Quilts" book that she was able to fit inside her envelope too!!! Awesome! I love looking thru books and scrappy makes this one a new treasure. Take a look at a few I spotted inside! ;)


Ooough.... thank you so much Brooxie! You just gave me some new "reading material" for the carpool line next week. :)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!