>

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guess where the twins went today for the first time?

Can you guess what big event took place today for the twins?

I know. Adorable aren't they?

they look like they are waiting for the school bus... Today was "Meet the Teacher" for their preschool. I went ahead and dressed them in the school uniforms that I bought for them so that they get use to the whole idea that these are their "SCHOOL" clothes.

When Nora started school, I started the "tradition" of taking her photo each year out by the mailbox so that our home shows in the background thinking over the years it will be neat to look at... in case we end up moving... they can always see where they lived...

I ♥ this one... and they are holding hands! I didn't even tell them to.

I blogged about their day with more photos over on our family blog. Click here if you would like to see/read more.

Love from Texas!

4 comments:

  1. Oh they are so cute. Reminds me of the first day of kindergarten with my twins... now in 11th grade.

    Hope they have a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, how times flys! It is fun to see the twins heading off to preschool. They will have a great year. Chanlady

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are old enough for preschool already? Isn't is crazy how fast these kiddos grow up? They are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!