>

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I think I too have "analysis paralysis" - Help!

"Checking in.... having just returned from 8 days away I am contemplating still. I tend to get analysis paralysis when it comes to making things for others - but I do have lots of ideas."

Tonight I read this following statement from another participant in the Round Robin exchange on the HGTV board, I was so relieved to know that I'm not the only one "stuck" in getting started... LOL take a look at what she calls it...LOL Analysis Paralysis! :P

Remember last month when I showed you my center that I sent off for the Round Robin Exchange that I'm participating in as we (the HGTV quilters and I) count down until our retreat next April 2011....

Remember how I showed you the photo of all the centers that everyone sent in...

Remember how I also showed with you the FIRST BLOCK that I received ((only allowed b/c everyone was given permission to show their center blocks))

and remember when I said that was the final time I'd be sharing about it....

WELL..... apparently I FORGOT to ask my blog readers to submit to me any ideas that they may have for what I could perhaps make to add to this very pretty and precise block that would enhance it... that's not cheating is it? no one will know if or not I choose any readers ideas or not...

so here it is one more LAST and final time.... please click the photo to increase the size and see the colors better...


So what would you be inspired to make to go around it for the first round? any ideas? I ask this - b/c I've now had it for about 3 weeks and it's hanging up in my dining room and looking very pretty against my sage green walls....

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer to help me get over my "analysis paralysis" ;)

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!