>

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9/22/10 Texana's package has arrived!

This package didn't have far to travel as it's from texana, who also lives here in Texas. Last time she sent me a lanyard from Stitchin Heaven and b/c she has sucha great memory about Nora liking it so much, she this time wrapped up plastic beaded necklaces for each of my 3 kids! Isn't that so sweet.

See them there wrapped up in red with each of their names on them. I'll wait until Nora is home from school and let them all open up together.... maybe tonight after supper is over ;)

and she also wrapped up her blocks in wax paper like I had done last time when returning the swap blocks. I am only sharing a peak with you of them b/c I didn't want to spoil their freshness. LOL ;)

But I think you will be able to get a good peak and all the pretty fabrics inside each package from my closeups. ;)

and here is the last of the 3 freshly wrapped packages. :) Aren't they all so nice! Thanks again Texana for the necklaces for the kidos.

Oh and OOPSIE! I nearly forgot to share a photo of what she included for ME! Not only a handful of leftover blocks (that I always love) but also she sent a baggie of I-Spy novelty fabrics to add to my g-r-o-w-i-n-g collection that I have for my twins I-Spy quilt projects! THANK YOU SOOOOOO Much! ;) You are too generous Texana!

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!