>

Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beautiful Wallpaper Calendar!!

I found a beautiful calendar for my desktop from another quilter's blog: Cabin Quilter, Diane Tombal. Love it! Here is a picture of the calendar!!

I'm sure I'll have no problem remembering to download the new one each month!

Edited to add:
To set as your wallpaper, click on the thumbnail to make open in a window and then on the larger image right click and hit "Set as Desktop Background" and for me I chose the "center" option.

While visiting the Cabin Quilter's Blog I had fun going thru the archives of past desktop calendars that she has shared in the past -all 24 of them! CLICK HERE to take a look at them. They are all so pretty! ;)

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!