>

Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

#10 - Cup of Christmas

This one was an easy one to guess.. #10 = Cup of Christmas.. and look inside this lovely soft yellow and pink flowered Fat Quarter of fabric...

A beautiful mug with a quilt block on it! and the pink flowers outside of the 8 points of the start match perfectly to this fabric - I wonder how long Kathy had to search for the prefect FQ to wrap this baby in??? :) I bet it helped that she had a few hundred to sort thru from her FQ Bingo Jackpot that she won last year! ;)

Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your gifts...they are fantastic! Please ask where we can find a mug like this one! I love it...it screams me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!