>

Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

#21 - unmarked gifts in my box

these do not have assigned themes - or if they did they fell off... ? Sorry. But after I opened up all 20 of my gifts I noticed these 2... the snowman tin wasn't wrapped (or again if it was I don't remember)

I'll admit, there is a very good chance I got distracted in between opening gifts, taking photos of each item before and after, and jumpin up for the phone once and also to go see about Paul Thomas who loves to get naked every 2 minutes!

But take a look at what was in the golden box! ANOTHER Handmade item from Shawkl!!!

Isn't this pin cushion GORGEOUS!? I love all the variety of stitches on it - Kathy is a great stitcher and over on her blog she shares lots of how to on many fancy designs often used for crazy quilting - click on over to check her out. ;)

Beautiful!

Love from Kentucky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!