>

Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

This is my to-do list = the quilt for Ruby

I've offered to help a friend from church make a quilt for her mother. This is the initial layout sorta - really just to help us remember how many in each row... she bought and cut up a great variety of blue and yellow fabrics to use for the quilt. It's gonna be so pretty!

I secretly wish I were making this for me - as it reminds me of the Bed & Breakfast that David and I stayed in when we visited Dresden, OH some almost 13 years ago when we were newlyweds! ;) Our room was decorated with the softest yellow and blues... so pretty & romantic!

and yes I'm labeling this post as quilt top complete - b/c since taking the above photo I did get the borders on it - but my camera WILL NOT take a photo - only videos at the moment :/ *URRRGH!

Maybe Ruby will take a photo of it after she gets it quilted and share it with me?


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!