>

Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

#17 - Santa's Bag

This is a very heavy gift bag for the theme of Santa's Bag... Hummm I wonder what is in here that could be this heavy...

Oh my lucky stars!!!! I can not believe my very own eyes!!! and as soo as I opened this bag and peeked inside my mouth dropped to the floor!!! MODA??? oooough I soooo love MODA!!!

A Moda Jelly Rolly - and let me tell ya it made my mouth water then and also today as I look at the photos once more! Those pink & green colors are fantastic! Spring Magic - oh Kathy you sure worked your magic on me... I'm under quite a spell now ;) love my Santa bag!!


Thank you Santa!!!

Love from Kentucky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!