>

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

I love my babies!

Edited to add: Some of you were confused when you saw this posted - and now that it's been posted yet again today (Friday) when you see it, you're really gonna be baffeled! LOL But actually I had uploaded it several weeks ago and just hadn't posted it yet.. and thought I'd plan ahead and get it ready to publish for today - called scheduling... and when I hit the publish now button I didn't realize it had a long time ago date and couldn't find it ... then when I did and changed the date for tomorrow (actually now today) for what ever reason it was never pending as a scheduled - but remained posted... so today I deleted it and started over so it would show up on the correct date. Now is your head spinning or what? LOL especially for visitors that haven't stopped by in a while and have no idea what I'm talking about :P


and I love being a mom!

and I love that it's Friday!

and I love that we don't have anywhere to go today! - well except pick up Nora after school... and then her program tonight... but you know what I meant - no appointments or errands during the day which means we can stay in our PJs today until lunch time! :P

I love my babies!!! - who really aren't babies anymore now are they? My almost 2 1/2 year old toddlers... "Livie & Paul-Ta" are too much fun! :)

Thank you God for making me a mom!



Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!